Why Choose Newton, KS?
Located just 20 minutes north of Wichita on Interstate 135, Newton offers an ideal family environment: affordable, quiet neighborhoods, outstanding schools, and abundant community activities.
Sand Creek Station is a new home community located just southwest of downtown Newton, KS with new homes for sale starting in the mid $100s. Sand Creek Station is located between SW 24th and Highway 50 on Anderson Rd in Newton KS.
Newton (approx. AGLA 1400 sq. ft.)
Average Price: $176,434 - Housing is 7% higher in Wichita than Newton
- Low cost of living
- High Graduation Rates (13:1 student to teacher ratio)
- Lots of Local Amenities
- High Income per Capita
- Crime Index: Newton is 23% lower than Kansas average
- Average commute time from Newton to Wichita is 20 minutes.
- Poverty level in Newton is 7.9%, which is 2.2% less than the Kansas average.
- Harvey County sales tax: 8.15%
- Unemployment Rate in Newton: 4.2%
Wichita (approx. AGLA 1400 sq. ft.)
Average Price: $200,698
- Crime Index: Wichita is 66% higher than Kansas average
- Average commute time in Wichita is 20 minutes.
- 16:1 student to teacher ratio.
- Poverty level in Wichita is 11.2%, which is 12.5% greater than the Kansas average.
- Sedgwick County sales tax: 7.15%
- Unemployment Rate in Wichita: 8.4%
(sources: SCKMLS, areavibes.com, bestplaces.net)
View a virtual tour of the community and a virtual tour of the golf course.
• Beautiful Views
• Area Ponds & Fishing
• Trees & Golf Greens
• Golf Clubhouse
• Community Swimming Pool
• Basketball Court
• Jogging Paths